Monday, June 18, 2012

There's nothing more fun than mixing alcohol with firearms...
  •  1 point for the big can
  •  4 points for the small can
  •  15 points for the cigarette
First one with 20 points wins ... and you have to do a shot after each miss!

Here we come, walkin'
Down the street.
We get the funniest looks from
Every one we meet.
Hey, hey, we're the Monkees
And people say we monkey around.
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down.

These guys were chanting just as the sun set at the Grand Canyon Desert View lookout. The little girl in the stroller starting clapping with the beat, Then I started streaming the Monkees theme song thru my iPhone and pretty soon everyone on the lookout was dancing and singing. What a hoot!

I think the Monks got pissed, cause the left in a huff. We were only kidding :-)
I'm learning to fly but I ain't got wings
Coming down is the hardest thing
I'm learning to fly around the clouds
But what goes up must come down
      - Tom Petty Rocks!


Sign at the Grand Canyon - and folks ignoring good advice.


 Did I ever tell you I had a little fear of heights?


California Uber Alles

Now it is 1984
Knock-knock at your front door
It's the suede/denim secret police
They have come for your uncool niece
      - The Dead Kennedy's  

and Jerry Brown's Back ... holy crap, maybe they were right!


Just a few yards past the welcome sign ... the check point. They want make sure you cool enough to enter the state. I had to check my guns at the door.



Too Rolling Stoned

 Maybe I was just tired ... or maybe I was having a flash back ...  I came across this and I laughed my ass off.



No comments:

Post a Comment