Thursday, June 14, 2012


It ain't easy, livin' like a gypsy.
Tell ya, honey, how I feel.
I've been dreaming,
Floatin' down stream and
Losin' touch with all that is real.
Whole earth lover, keepin' under cover
Never knowin' where ya been.
You've been fadin', always out paradin.
Keepin' touch with Mama Kin. 


It's been 22 days on the road and the above lyrics by Aerosmith couldn't describe my state of my more :-) They are a very underrated band with some of there best works coming late in their career. 

I'm now in Mesa Arizona, a suburb on Phoenix, at Eric's place. I put on about 500 miles today.I arrived in Mesa about 7pm and we went out to grab a bite and down some pitchers. The place we went to reminded me of the SoCal coast, there were a couple of beach vollyball courts an  outside bar, Karioki and of course babes in bikinis. Al la SoCal.

Here is a snap Eric took



No comments:

Post a Comment