Saturday, June 16, 2012


Homeward Bound

I had a lot of fun in Phoenix.  Carlos and his boys, Eric, Patmat and some of Eric’s friends did a float trip down the Salt River, It was a blast. There is nothing more fun than floating down a nice cool river, with a cold beer in the 109 degree sun! These are the connexion boys. Ignore Carlo's hand, though Eric seems to be enjoying it :-)

While sitting in Eric’s back yard, drinking and shooting targets a dust storm blew thru. It was very cool. You can see the dust storm in the photo below. The dust storm was reflected in the sunset, turning it a blaze of orange. You can see the retreating storm in the bottom of the snap.

 
I'm making the home run back to San Jose tomorrow. I want to make the ~750 mile drive in about 12 hours and be home in San Jose before the sun sets. I have yet to post the Sonoran Desert, Grand Canyon and Salt float trip. I'll do that from San Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment